Hair/Skin/Nails Ultra provides optimal levels of these nutrients, as well as folate, have been associated with healthy hair, skin, and nails.
Vitamin C, zinc, copper, manganese and silica are integral collagen and keratin cofactors, promoting skin elasticity.
- PureWay-C®, a rapidly absorbed enhanced retention vitamin C, supports skin resiliency and helps counter the effects of oxidative stress along with sustained-release CoQ10 complex.
- Niacinamide and zinc promote immune function in the skin.
- The proanthocyanidins in grape seed extract help to stabilize collagen and elastin by moderating the proteolytic enzymes collagenase and elastase.
- Clinical studies indicate that biotin may help reinforce the keratin structure of the nails, promoting strength and thickness.
- PABA supports the appearance of healthy hair through its effects on melanin metabolism.
- BioCell Collagen® is a patented, hydrolyzed and denatured low molecular weight collagen, providing a naturally occurring matrix of hyaluronic acid (HA), chondroitin sulfate and amino acids including lysine, proline, and hydroxyproline.
- Hair/Skin/Nails Ultra structural components support the elasticity and firmness of the skin. Furthermore, HA attracts water, promoting hydration and moisture retention within the dermal matrix. C
- ase reports have revealed that BioCell Collagen® helped moderate the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes in the skin.