GlutenAssure Multivitamin includes the scientifically researched prolyl-endopeptidase enzyme targeting gluten breakdown.
Unique formulation is designed to be taken with meals and target this inadvertent gluten exposure.
- Research suggests that individuals following a gluten-free diet are exposed to an average of 150 to 400 mg of gluten daily.
- In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, individuals consuming prolyl-endopeptidase enzyme and gluten showed lower α-gliadin (a main component of gluten) concentration in the stomach and duodenum.
- The enzyme specifically degrades the immunogenic parts of the gluten protein. Research reveals that gluten-sensitive T-cells no longer react after gluten has been degraded with the enzyme.
- Provides enhanced levels of fat-soluble vitamins to meet increased needs
- Provides activated B vitamins, including pyridoxal-5-phosphate, riboflavin-5-phosphate, and Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Offers activated vitamin B12 in a blend of adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin
- Includes vitamin K1 and K2 (menaquinone-7) to support healthy calcium metabolism.
- Contains the concentrated 5-LOXIN® boswellia extract to promote healthy immune activity in the epithelial lining of the digestive tract and cytokine balance.