Glucosamine HCl Chondroitin formula provides convenient and simple dual-strength support for healthy joint motility and function.
Glucosamine HCl is manufactured in a proprietary process to produce a shellfish-free glucosamine supplement.
- Its production involves corn fermentation, which produces chitosan as a byproduct. The chitosan is extracted and processed to achieve glucosamine HCl.
- There is no allergenicity, as no corn DNA is present in the fermentation product.
- Studies have indicated that glucosamine HCl can support healthy cartilage integrity, in part by maintaining healthy matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) enzyme activity.
- In other studies, formulations containing glucosamine HCl and chondroitin sulfate have suggested positive effects on joint mobility and comfort.
- Chondroitin sulfate promotes the synthesis of proteoglycans, the ground substance of cartilage.
- In addition, it maintains healthy enzyme activity in the cartilage matrix, supporting cartilage integrity and may provide synergistic support when combined with glucosamine.