DIMPRO 100 contains BioResponse DIM® (diindolylmethane complex). Diindolylmethane is a metabolite of indole-3-carbinol (I3C).
BioResponse DIM® revealed potential support for maintaining the function of healthy breast cells.
- Both are found naturally in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, kale and brussels sprouts. Upon contact with gastric acid in the stomach, I3C is converted to a number of active compounds, predominantly diindolylmethane.
- Research indicates that diindolylmethane supports healthy cell cycle function and signal transduction to maintain breast, cervical and prostate cell health.
- In a double-blind, randomized clinical trial, Another randomized placebo-controlled crossover trial found that it promoted statistically significant breast comfort.
- Additional double-blind randomized clinical trial with 52 women found that BioResponse DIM® supported cervical cell health.
- Diindolylmethane in its pure form is highly insoluble. Patented, microencapsulated BioResponse DIM® has been specially developed for enhanced-absorption.
- This form may be more supportive than I3C in cases of low gastric acidity.