DIM Detox provides BioResponse DIM® provides 25 mg per serving of a highly absorbable form of diindolylmethane, an important metabolite of indole-3-carbinol.
The glucosinolates in broccoli, including indole-3-carbinol and sulforaphane, help support healthy detoxification.
- These compounds promote healthy estrogen metabolism and cell cycle activity.
- Calcium-D-glucarate targets betaglucuronidase enzyme activity, promoting healthy hormone detoxification through the glucuronidation pathway.
- Lignans, such as 7-hydroxymatairesinol (HMR), are converted in the body to enterolactone.
- Research indicates that dietary intake of lignans and healthy serum enterolactone levels provide support for cellular, heart, breast, bone and cognitive health.
- Silymarin, alpha lipoic acid and n-acetyl-l-cysteine act to support phase II detoxification enzyme activity in the liver and offer antioxidant support for cellular protection. Taurine, glycine and methionine promote phase II detoxification pathways and healthy cell metabolism.