Daily Stress Formula in addition to promoting memory and cognitive function; preclinical investigation shows Bacopa monnieri maintains healthy enzyme activity in the brain, supporting the ability to deal with stress.
Chamomile and lemon balm provide traditional support for calmness and relaxation.
- B vitamins and magnesium are included to help counter the effects of stress on a healthy nutritional status.
- B-complex vitamins have also been associated with healthy neurotransmitter function and energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B5 is especially important for supporting healthy adrenal gland function to help strengthen the body’s ability to withstand stress.
- Vitamin C provides important support for neutralizing free radicals generated by the stress response.
- In several clinical studies, bacopa supported learning and memory.
- A double-blind crossover trial suggested that rhodiola may help to moderate mild fatigue under stressful conditions.
- In a separate, double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study, rhodiola provided support for physical and mental stress in students.
- Similarly, the amino acid l-tyrosine has indicated the potential to promote cognitive function and memory under stressful conditions.
- Eleutherococcus senticosus, or eleuthero, is used as an adaptogen to help bolster adrenal function and stress resistance.
- Like ashwagandha, it is highly revered for promoting energy, vitality and immune defense.