CogniPhos contains a blend of clinically researched Cognizen® citicoline, acetyl-L-carnitine, Sharp-PS® GREEN phosphatidylserine and cofactors.
Acetyl-l-carnitine (ALC) offers support for cellular energy, mood and neuronal function.
- A meta-analysis of 21 randomized controlled studies and 1,204 older subjects indicated that ALC offered statistically significant support for memory, performance and higher intellectual function.
- In other trials involving children, ALC promoted daily mental function and behavior in a subset of subjects. Citicholine and phosphatidylserine support healthy brain phospholipid composition.
- Phospholipids are essential for neuronal communication and protection. Research indicates that patented Cognizen® citicholine increases choline and phospholipid composition in the brain.
- Studies in children, middle-aged adults and elderly adults indicate that it supports healthy cognition across a wide age range. In two studies, one involving adolescent boys and another involving middle-aged women, 250-500 mg Cognizin® citicholine offered significant support for daily mental task performance.
- Numerous studies indicate phosphatidylserine promotes healthy mental acuity and behavior in elderly subjects, as well as children. Zinc and vitamin B6 are important cofactors for neuronal function.
There are no reviews yet.