Balanced Immune is designed to support immune balance and tissue integrity, in part by targeting the NLRP and NF-κB pathways to modulate cytokine production.
Provides weight management support as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise.
- The complex offers enhanced efficiency of absorption and resistance to degradation in the digestive tract. Pharmacokinetic data suggests a 20-fold increase in relative absorption compared to standard curcumin.
- NLRP (NOD-like receptor proteins) act as intracellular sensors to oxidative and environmental stressors.
- Research suggests curcumin and vitamin D support healthy cellular response, in part by modulating this pathway. Curcumin is included in this formula as clinically researched and patented Meriva® curcumin-phosphatidylcholine complex.
- The formula also promotes numerous enzyme and gene transcription pathways targeting nutrient metabolism in the liver, detoxification and cellular protection against oxidative stress.
- Black ginger and resveratrol promote healthy SIRT1 protein levels. SIRT1 supports cellular homeostasis, plays an important role in insulin secretion and glucose homeostasis through numerous enzyme and gene transcription pathways, and affects glucose and lipid metabolism in the liver by modulating the activity of the nuclear receptor PPAR-gamma.
Pure Encapsulations Balanced Immune – 60 Capsules
Welltopia for Dietary Supplements in Wisconsin
Experts in Customized Multivitamins & Supplements