Glutaryl Glutathione Spray is regarded as the “Master Antioxidant” for its ability to recycle all other antioxidants and a vast array of other powerful functions.
Glutathione is a tripeptide protein molecule, with specific properties to assist our skin in all anti-aging arenas. GSH is also shown to visibly address acne, wrinkles, age spots, sunburns, skin whitening, rashes, stretch marks, and most things skin related.
- Glutaryl Glutathione Spray Patent-pending Auro Glutathione (Auro GSH™️), antioxidant spray delivers a highly absorbable form of reduced L-glutathione.
- Utilizing groundbreaking sub-nanotechnology that allows the reduced glutathione molecule to absorb into your skin.
- The heightened absorbability allows the effects of this “Master Antioxidant” to be maximized. It is the only topical and absorbable GSH spray on the market.
- Finding absorbable forms of GSH has been the goal of the medical community for over 100 years, and now Auro has the best option available as a take-home product.
- Superior over other delivery mechanisms and brands in absorbability and effectiveness, Auro GSH™️ offers a multitude of benefits that are stated in the over 140,000 medical articles available on this Master Antioxidant.
All of Glutaryl Glutathione Spray Auro’s ingredients are pure and chemical-free. Auro also uses only the most purified form of water available.
- Spray 2-8 pumps of GSH daily. Preferably on the belly for high absorbability or any other areas that have skin issues that you would like to address.
- We suggest you leave the GSH on for 30 minutes, for it to be fully absorbed into your skin. Auro GSH™️ can also be used as a rejuvenating 30-minute face mask.
- You can spray the GSH into the palm of your hand, and then dab it onto your face. Rinse off after 30 minutes, and then apply one of our ASP creams as a powerful boost of skin tightening and overall rejuvenation. Enjoy the restorative abilities of Auro GSH™️
- Glutathione is a sulfur-containing amino acid, and therefore has a natural and potent sulfur smell.
- The smell tells you that it’s the real stuff, and means that it is active and effective. If your glutathione does not smell, you want to question it’s authenticity.
- It is also a bit sticky or tacky at first, again speaking to its effectiveness.
- It’s supposed to be sticky and smelly, but the smell and stickiness dissipate quickly.
- If you choose to not leave it on your skin, you can wash it off after 30 minutes, or apply lotion over it.