MitoQ Blood Sugar contains Cinnamon which recent studies suggest can support glucose metabolism, and blood sugar and cholesterol levels already in the normal range.
Unique formula includes Chromium Picolinate (absorbed better than other forms of chromium) to help support blood glucose levels already in the normal range, and Zinc amino acid chelate which is an essential mineral to supporting immune function and healthy blood glucose levels.
- MitoQ is a shortened form of the antioxidant ubiquinol (a CoQ10) with the addition of an ion called Triphenylphosphonium, which givens it a positive charge.
- These two modifications enable MitoQ to pass through the mitochondrial membrane, where it provides a payload of free radical defense and helps optimize the energy production process.
- Chromium picolinate helps to support blood glucose levels already in the normal range.
- Zinc amino acid chelate is a vital component of hundreds of different enzymes within the body, it has shown to support normal blood sugar and cholesterol levels already in the normal range.
- Recent studies suggest that cinnamon supports glucose metabolism, healthy blood sugar balance and healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range.
Try MitoQ Blood Sugar for a minimum of 3 months to give the product time to make a meaningful difference.