Lung Capaci-T increases oxygen uptake in the lungs, helps thin mucus and soothes the respiratory tract.
We use Vitamins D-3 and C, along with CoQ10, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Boswellia, Mullein, Green Tea, Coleus Forskohlii, Grape Seed, Ginkgo, Cordyceps, Bromelain, Eucalyptus, Nettle, and Peppermint to soothe the respiratory tract and to help thin mucus.
- Breathing is so automatic, we rarely think about it. As we breathe, oxygen moves into the lungs, then passes into tiny sacs called alveoli.
- From the alveoli, oxygen diffuses into the blood, and combines with hemoglobin in red blood cells. The red blood cells transport oxygen from the blood vessels to the cells of the body for energy production.
- When we have shortness of breath, less oxygen is moving into our cells, which can result in impaired cellular function.
- Decreased lung capacity can increase inflammation, and cause a lack of energy and endurance. It also impacts our ability to focus and concentrate.
- Lung Capaci-T help improve respiration, and to support our lung’s ability to transport oxygen.