K-PAX MitoNutrients is a unique combination of N-acetyl cysteine, acetyl L-carnitine, alpha-lipoic acid and other key nutrients that support mitochondrial functioning,
Based on the many years of clinical practice and ongoing research studies led by Dr. Kaiser.
- All cells, with the exception of red blood cells, contain mitochondria, organelles that produce adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the cellular “energy currency”, from adenosine diphosphate (ADP).
- Mitochondria are involved in many other processes within the body such as cell signaling and regulation of cellular metabolism.
- Mitochondrial energy metabolism is a critical part of cellular health and function, and influences overall health.
- Mitochondrial function depends on quenching of free radicals produced during normal electron transport chain (ETC) activity, integrity of mitochondrial cell membranes and the transport of critical metabolites, such as fatty acids, into the mitochondria.
- One approach to supporting mitochondrial function is the provision of micronutrients and antioxidants that support these mechanisms.
Our supplements are curated by clinicians, based on established ingredient studies, and formulated to include ingredients at relevant levels of dosing.
Developing products that you can count on begins at the source. We work exclusively with partners who share our rigor for quality, choosing ingredients that meet stringent requirements for maximum benefit.
We have built quality into every aspect of our business — from our facility to our processes, to our people. We create products you can trust — batch to batch, bottle to bottle, and capsule to capsule.