Berberine supports healthy blood sugar and insulin levels already within a normal range.
Insulin receptor expression, with direct impact on supporting healthy glucose metabolism.
- Regulation of glycation is an active constituent of many plants including Phellodendron amurense root.
- Activates adenosine monophosphate kinase (AMPK).
- AMPK is activated through various mechanisms including exercise to support glucose metabolism via an insulin-independent mechanism.
- It has been the subject of human, randomized placebo-controlled trials.
- These plants have been used in traditional Chinese and other herbal medicine systems for centuries.
- More recent characterization and isolation of the main active constituent, berberine, has led to the development of this Berberine hydrochloride supplement.
Our supplements are curated by clinicians, based on established ingredient studies, and formulated to include ingredients at relevant levels of dosing.
Developing products that you can count on begins at the source. We work exclusively with partners who share our rigor for quality, choosing ingredients that meet stringent requirements for maximum benefit.
We have built quality into every aspect of our business — from our facility to our processes, to our people. We create products you can trust — batch to batch, bottle to bottle, and capsule to capsule.