Boswellia-Turmeric Complex combined actions of these extracts helps support and protect the body’s connective tissues such as tendons, ligaments, and cartilage.
Boswellia serrata extract
Purified oleoresin from the Boswellia serrata tree, native to India, contains boswellic acids, which have been shown to be responsible for the tissue-protective actions of this extract.
- Boswellic acids appear to act by inhibiting the production of leukotrienes.
- Boswellic acids are reported to increase blood supply to joint tissues, thereby supporting normal cartilage synthesis.
- Boswellia serrata resin, standardized to contain a minimum of 65% boswellic acids.
Turmeric root extract
Curcumin is the yellow pigment contained in turmeric (Curcuma longa), a popular culinary spice from India.
- Curcumin has antioxidant properties and beneficial action on tissue health.
- curcumin inhibits mediators, including thromboxanes and leukotrienes.
- An antioxidant, curcumin protects against oxidative damage.
- Curcumin may strengthen the body’s natural physiological responses.
Devil’s Claw extract
The tubers of this South African plant are rich in iridoid glycosides, in particular harpagosides. The harpagosides benefit connective tissue metabolism by supporting the immune response to physiological stressors.
Directions: Adults take two tablets daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
*Bone & Joint: Dietary supplement developed to help maintain healthy mobility and active lifestyles into the later years of adulthood.