Adrenplus-300 Support for healthy adrenal tissue and function. The adrenal gland and spleen support stress management and the immune system.
Adrenplus-300 provides B Vitamins which are essential components in most major metabolic reactions. General signs of human zinc deficiency indicate that zinc has important functions in maintaining healthy skin, immune function, reproduction.
- Thiamin and riboflavin are all essential coenzymes in energy production.
- Thiamin is converted quickly into thiamin pyrophosphate, required for glycolytic, Krebs cycle reactions and nerve impulse transmission.
- Riboflavin is a component of the coenzymes FAD and FMN, intermediates in energy production and cellular respiration reactions.
- Vitamin B6 is a coenzyme in amino acid metabolism & necessary for the metabolism of homocysteine and the conversion of tryptophan into niacin.
- Vitamin B6 dependent enzymes are also needed for the biosynthesis of many neurotransmitters, including serotonin, epinephrine, and norepinephrine.
- Pantothenic acid is a component of coenzyme A and phosphopantetheine therefore essential for Krebs cycle operation.
- Vitamin A (retinol) is a fat-soluble vitamin essential for vision, growth, reproduction, cell division, and the integrity of the immune system.
- Zinc is an essential trace element involved in most major metabolic pathways.