Welltopia Compounding Pharmacy is honored to announce earning the Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board’s Seal
Welltopia is now a PCAB Accredited compounding pharmacy, certified to follow the highest level of prescription compounding standards
- Use only chemicals from highly reliable suppliers
- Obtain regular, specialized training for compounding pharmacists and technicians
- Maintain pharmacy facilities meeting design and other related standards to ensure pharmacy is clear and free of contamination
- Meet or Exceed USP <795> standards for prescription compounding
- Adhere to the PCAB “Principles of Compounding”
To earn PCAB Accreditation, we completed an extensive application and provided documentation of our standard operating procedures to assure that we are practicing compounding pharmacy at high standards of quality and safety. PCAB and leading experts in the field of compounding reviewed this information and conducted an extensive on-site inspection of our pharmacy. When these stringent evaluations were completed, we received the PCAB Seal of Accreditation and the right to use the designation “PCAB Accredited® compounding pharmacy.”
Welltopia pharmacy is proud to be one of the very few pharmacies that has earned the PCAB accreditation seal, besides being one of the very few who offers a wide range of compounding options and prescriptions to attend all our customers need, Providing consultation sessions as well to add more care and personalized attention to all its patients and customers.
PCAB Accreditation requires that a pharmacy:
- Agree to the PCAB rules and terms of accreditation
- Abide by the PCAB Principles of Compounding
- Meet or exceed all PCAB quality standards
- Pass an extensive on-site inspection
- Use only high quality chemicals and equipment
- Ensure that compounding pharmacists and technicians receive continuing education and training in compounding
- Employ a system of continuous quality improvement
The Value of PCAB Accreditation:
- Improved Quality & Safety
In achieving ACHC Accreditation, pharmacies benefit from consistent practices that result in improved safety, efficiency, and quality of care.
- Risk Aversion
Adherence to ACHC standards helps an organization maintain compliance with all applicable and current rules and regulations.
- Compounding Distinction
By choosing ACHC’s PCAB Accreditation, pharmacies demonstrate their compliance with USP standards to regulators, payors, and patients.
- Market Advantage
ACHC Pharmacy Accreditation programs allow pharmacies to distinguish themselves from competitors by demonstrating their commitment to high standards and industry best practices.
- Continuity of service
ACHC’s educational approach to accreditation enhances business operations, strategies, and patient outcomes through evidence-based best practices.
- CONTINUITY OF SERVICE
ACHC facilitates a standardized level of service that includes sound procedures, documentation, and training to ensure consistent performance across the entire organization.
The Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (PCAB) is a nonprofit organization that provides a voluntary accreditation program for compounding pharmacies nationwide. It was formed to promote, develop, and maintain principles, and standards to improve the quality of pharmacy compounding nationwide, a voluntary system of standards for compounding pharmacies. The program is managed as a service by the Accreditation Commission for Healthcare (ACHC).
Welltopia Pharmacy will always be keen in providing you with the highest standards of quality and safety measures.
We consider our clients to be a part of our big family. Your safety will always be our top priority.
For more information about PCAB Accreditation please visit the PCAB website. (https://www.achc.org/compounding-pharmacy/)